Monday 27 April 2015

ABOUT

About Me

My name is Erin and I'm a twenty-year-old English major currently residing in Toronto, Canada! Books have always been my passion and as unemployable as a degree in English seems, I am immensely enjoying my degree.
I love all genres and am open to anything but my favourite genres to read are fantasy, historical fiction (especially WWII!), contemporary, dystopian, and sci-fi. I also have a strong love for the classics, so there will be reviews of them from time to time!

Contact

I am currently accepting reviews for any genre except for:
  • non-fiction
  • westerns
  • gory horror 
  • children's books
Adult fiction and YA fiction are both acceptable. I will accept ARCs, galleys, finished copies, ebooks (PDFs preferred), and self-published authors. If a sequel in a series is sent and I have not read the preceding book(s), I would greatly appreciate being sent a copy of the first book(s). My reviews will include a rating, a release date, the publisher's blurb about the book. and my own honest review. If a book is accepted for review, it is not guaranteed a good rating!

To contact, please email me at:
littlelibrarylounge@gmail.com

2 comments :

  1. COMPLETELY AGREE! The books didn't have even a SLIVER of the chemistry in the series, and they don't even do anything on TV:) BELLARKE! Eee! Great blog:) I'll definitely be following it:)

    -Aditi @ AThousandwordsamillionbooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) The TV writers just seem to have written more developed characters! I will be following your blog as well :)

      -Erin

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 The Little Library Lounge

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi