Friday 1 May 2015

MAY TBR

These are the 6 books I hope to be getting to this month! I'll also be carrying over Sense and Sensibility because I haven't finished it yet. From top to bottom we have:
Maybe Someday - Colleen Hoover
Breakable - Tammara Webber
On Dublin Street - Samantha Young
Meant To Be - Lauren Morrill
The Princess Bride - William Goldman
The Bone Season - Samantha Shannon
Most of these are contemporary books that fall into the New Adult genre and I'm planning on reading them in order to use them for the blog post I will be making about this genre. I do tend to fly through those contemporary books so I'm hoping that this isn't too ambitious of a TBR pile. I'm also starting one of my summer school courses on May 19 so this may have to be adjusted in order to include readings for that course. The course I'm taking is all about apocalyptic science fiction and I'm really looking forward to it! I plan on making a post about my readings for that course. I'm really hoping I can get to all of these books and at the very lease have The Bone Season started by the end of the month even if I don't finish it. What are you all planning to read this month?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 The Little Library Lounge

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi